- Anti-Goat Secondary Antibody was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- IF, FLISA, FC
- Goat IgG whole molecule
- Product Format:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store vial at 4 C prior to restoration.Restore with 1.0 mL of deionized water (or equivalent). For extended storage aliquot contents and freeze at -20 C or below.Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for several weeks at 4 C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use. Expiration date is one (1) year from date of restoration.
- 2.0 mg/ml (by UV absorbance at 280 nm)
- Printable datasheet for OARA04781
- Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein, anti-Rabbit Serum, Goat IgG and Goat Serum.
Emission Wavelength: 528
Excitation Wavelength: 495
- Application Info:
- FLISA: 1:10,000 - 1:50,000
IF: 1:1,000 - 1:5,000
FLOW CYTOMETRY 1:500 - 1:2,500
- Additional Information:
- Buffer: 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
Conjugation Reference: Modified from The and Feltkamp, Immunology 18; 865, 1970.Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 5.1 moles FITC per mole of Rabbit IgG
- Preservative: 0.01% (w/v) Sodium Azide
Stabilizer: 10 mg/ml Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) - Immunoglobulin and Protease free
- Description: This product is designed for immunofluorescence microscopy, fluorescence based plate assays (FLISA) and fluorescent western blotting. This product is also suitable for multiplex analysis, including multicolor imaging, utilizing various commercial platforms.