- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Ig gamma-3 chain C region
- Protein Name:
- Ig gamma-3 chain C region
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-34663 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Pooled antisera from goats hyperimmunized with mouse IgG3 paraproteins.
- Affinity chromatography on mouse IgG3 covalently linked to agarose.
- IS, ELISA, WB
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- SpectralRed (SPRD) Conjugate
- Reacts with the heavy chain of mouse IgG3 as demonstrated by ELISA and flowcytometry. Minimal cross reactivity with human immunoglobulins.
- To insure lot- to- lot consistency, each batch of product is tested by ELISA, Fluorescent ELISA, and/or flowcytometry for conformance to characteristics of a standard reference reagent.
- Reagents contain sodium azide which is very toxic if ingested or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, orclothing. Wear eye or face protection when handling. If skin or eye contact occurs, wash with copiousamounts of water. If ingested or inhaled, contact a physician immediately. Sodium azide yields toxichydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide- containing compounds in running water before discardingto avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in lead or copper plumbing.
FITC, TRITC, TXRD BIOT, and CY5 conjugates
R-PE, SPRD, R-PE- CY7, and APC-CY7 conjugates
<= 1 ug/106 cells
<= 0.1 ug/106 cells
- Application Info:
- Indirect immunostaining in conjunction with mouse IgG3 monoclonal antibodies, Enzyme-Linked-Immunosorbent-Assay (ELISA), Immunoblotting
- Other Applications Data:
- Since applications vary, you should determine the optimum working dilutionof the product that is appropriate for your specific need.
- - The purified (UNLB) antibody is supplied as 1.0 mg purified immunoglobulin in 1.0 mL of 100 mM boratebuffered saline, pH 8.2. No preservatives or amine- containing buffer salts added. Store at 2- 8 C
- The fluorescein (FITC), rhodamine (TRITC), Texas Red (TXRD), and Cyanine 5 (CY 5) conjugates aresupplied as 1.0 mg in 1.0 mL PBS/NaN3. Store at 2- 8 C
- The alkaline phosphatase (AP) conjugate is supplied as 1.0 mL of stock solution in 50mM Tris/1mMMgCl2/50% Glycerol, pH 8.0, containing 0.1% NaN3 as preservative. Store at 2- 8 C or long- term at - 20 C
- The horseradish peroxidase (HRP) conjugate is supplied as 1.0 mL of stock solution in 50% glycerol/50%PBS, pH 7.4. No preservative added. Store at 2- 8 C or long- term at - 20 C
- The biotin (BIOT) conjugate is supplied as 1.0 mg in 2.0 mL PBS/NaN3. Store at 2- 8 C
- The R- phycoerythrin (R- PE) conjugate is supplied as 0.5 mg in 1.0 mL or 0.25 mg in 0.5 mL of PBS/NaN3and a stabilizing agent. Store at 2- 8 C. Do not freeze!
- The Spectral Red (SPRD) conjugate is supplied as 0.25 mg in 0.5 mL of PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizingagent. Store at 2- 8 C. Do not freeze!
- R- phycoerythrin- Cyanine 7 (R- PE- CY 7) and Allophycocyanin- Cyanine 7 (APC- CY 7) conjugates aresupplied as 0.25 mg in 1.0 mL of PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent. Store at 2- 8 C. Do not freeze!
- Protect fluorochrome- conjugated forms from light. Reagents are stable for the period shown on the label ifstored as directed.
- Cross Absorption:
- Mouse IgM, IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b and IgA, pooled human sera and purified humanparaproteins.