- Tested Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Liquid. 50% Glycerol/50% Phosphate buffered saline, pH 7.4
- HRP: Horseradish Peroxidase
- ELISA, IHC-F, IHC-P, ICC, WB, ELISPOT
- Additional Information:
- Description: Pooled antisera from goats hyperimmunized with mouse IgG2a; purified by affinity chromatography on mouse IgG2a covalently linked to agarose; reacts with the heavy chain of mouse IgG2a; cross-adsorbed against mouse IgG1, IgG2b, IgG3, IgM, and IgA / human immunoglobulins and pooled sera for minimal reactivity
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2-8C
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Ig gamma-2A chain C region
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Igh-1, Igh-1a, 1810060O09Rik
- Affinity chromatography on mouse IgG2a covalently linked to agarose.
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IGHG2A.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IGHG2A.
- Mouse IgG2a
- Lot specific
- To insure lot- to- lot consistency, each batch of product is tested by ELISA, FLISA, and/or flow cytometry forconformance with characteristics of a standard reference reagent.
- Reagents contain sodium azide which is very toxic if ingested or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, orclothing. Wear eye or face protection when handling. If skin or eye contact occurs, wash with copiousamounts of water. If ingested or inhaled, contact a physician immediately. Sodium azide yields toxichydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide- containing compounds in running water before discardingto avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in lead or copper plumbing.
FITC and BIOT conjugates
R-PE, APC, SPRD, R-PE-TXRD, CY5, R-PE-CY7,
and APC-CY7 conjugates
TRITC and TXRD conjugates
<= 1 ug/106 cells
<= 0.1 ug/106 cells
- Application Info:
- Indirect immunostaining in conjunction with mouse IgG2a monoclonal antibodies, Enzyme-Linked-Immunosorbent-Assay (ELISA), Fluorescent-Linked-Immunosorbent-Assay (FLISA), Immunoblotting
- Other Applications Data:
- Since applications vary, you should determine the optimum working dilutionof the product that is appropriate for your specific need.
- Other Applications Image 1 Data:
- Amount Used: ≤1 ug/106 cells Human peripheral blood mononuclear cells were labeled with either mouse anti-human CD3 (IgG1), anti-human CD5 (IgG2a), anti-human CD22 (IgG2b), anti-human IgD (IgG3), or anti-human CD57 (IgM). After washing the cells
- - The purified (UNLB) antibody is supplied as 1.0 mg purified immunoglobulin in 1.0 mL of 100 mM boratebuffered saline, pH 8.2. No preservatives or amine- containing buffer salts added. Store at 2- 8 C
- The fluorescein (FITC), rhodamine (TRITC), Texas Red (TXRD), and Cyanine 5 (CY 5) conjugates aresupplied as 1.0 mg in 1.0 mL PBS/NaN3. Store at 2- 8 C
- The alkaline phosphatase (AP) conjugate is supplied as 1.0 mL of stock solution in 50mM Tris/1mMMgCl2/50% Glycerol, pH 8.0, containing 0.1% NaN3 as preservative. Store at 2- 8 C or long- term at - 20 C
- The horseradish peroxidase (HRP) conjugate is supplied as 1.0 mL of stock solution in 50% glycerol/50%PBS, pH 7.4. No preservative added. Store at 2- 8 C or long- term at - 20 C
- The biotin (BIOT) conjugate is supplied as 1.0 mg in 2.0 mL PBS/NaN3. Store at 2- 8 C
- The R- phycoerythrin (R- PE) conjugate is supplied as 0.5 mg in 1.0 mL or 0.25 mg in 0.5 mL of PBS/NaN3and a stabilizing agent. Store at 2- 8 C. Do not freeze!
- The allophycocyanin (APC) conjugate is supplied as 0.5 mg in 1.0 mL or 0.25 mg in 0.5 mL of PBS/NaN3and a stabilizing agent. Store at 2- 8 C. Do not freeze!
- The Spectral Red (SPRD), R- phycoerythrin - Texas Red (R- PE- TXRD), R- phycoerythrin- Cyanine 7(R- PE- CY 7), and Allophycocyanin- Cyanine 7 (APC- CY 7) conjugates are supplied as 0.25 mg in 1.0mL of PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent. Store at 2- 8 C. Do not freeze!
- Protect fluorochrome- conjugated forms from light. Reagents are stable for the period shown on the label ifstored as directed.
- Cross Absorption:
- Mouse IgM, IgG1, IgG2b, IgG3 and IgA, pooled human sera and purified humanparaproteins.