- Tested Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Phosphate buffered saline containing 0.1% sodium azide and a stabilizer
- PE: R-phycoerythrin
- FLISA, FC
- Additional Information:
- Description: Pooled antisera from goats hyperimmunized with mouse IgG; purified by affinity chromatography on mouse IgG covalently linked to agarose; reacts with the heavy and light chains of mouse IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG2c, and IgG3 and with the light chains of mouse IgM and IgA; cross-adsorbed against human immunoglobulins and pooled sera for minimal reactivity
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2-8C
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Ig gamma-1 chain C region
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-52003 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Affinity chromatography on pooled mouse IgG covalently linked to agarose.
- Mouse IgG
- 0.5 mg/mL
- To insure lot- to- lot consistency, each batch of product is tested by ELISA, Fluorescent ELISA, and/or flowcytometry to conform to characteristics of a standard reference reagent. Representative data are included inthis product insert.
- Reagents contain sodium azide. Sodium azide is very toxic if ingested or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin,eyes, or clothing. Wear eye or face protection when handling. If skin or eye contact occurs, wash withcopious amounts of water. If ingested or inhaled, contact a physician immediately. Sodium azide yields toxichydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide- containing compounds in running water before discardingto avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in lead or copper plumbing.
FITC, TRITC, TXRD and BIOT conjugates
R-PE, APC and CY5 conjugates
<= 1 ug/106 cells
<= 0.1 ug/106 cells
- Application Info:
- Indirect immunostaining in conjunction with mouse monoclonal antibodies, Enzyme-Linked-Immunosorbent-Assay (ELISA), Immunoblotting
- Other Applications Data:
- Since applications vary, you should determine the optimum workingdilution of the product that is appropriate for your specific need.
- Other Applications Image 1 Data:
- Product: Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (A), anti-human CD5 (IgG2a) (B), anti-human CD22 (IgG2b) (C), anti-human IgD (IgG3) (D) or anti-human CD57 (IgM) (E). After washing the cells were then stained with goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L)-FITC, following which lymphocytes w
- - The purified (UNLB) antibody is supplied as 1.0 mg purified immunoglobulin in 1.0 mL of 100 mM boratebuffered saline, pH 8.2. No preservatives or amine- containing buffer salts added. Store at 2- 8 C
- The fluorescein (FITC), rhodamine (TRITC), Texas Red (TXRD), and Cyanine 5 (CY 5) conjugates aresupplied as 1.0 mg in 1.0 mL PBS/NaN3. Store at 2- 8 C
- The alkaline phosphatase (AP) conjugate is supplied as 1.0 mL of stock solution in 50mM Tris/1mMMgCl2/50% Glycerol, pH 8.0, containing 0.1% NaN3 as preservative. Store at 2- 8 C or long- term at - 20 C
- The horseradish peroxidase (HRP) conjugate is supplied as 1.0 mL of stock solution in 50% glycerol/50%PBS, pH 7.4. No preservative added. Store at 2- 8 C or long- term at - 20 C
- The biotin (BIOT) conjugate is supplied as 1.0 mg in 2.0 mL PBS/NaN3. Store at 2- 8 C
- The R- phycoerythrin (R- PE) and allophycocyanin (APC) conjugates are supplied as 0.5 mg in 1.0 mL or0.25 mg in 0.5 mL of PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent. Store at 2- 8 C. Do not freeze!
- Protect fluorochrome- conjugated forms from light. Reagents are stable for the period shown on the label ifstored as directed.
- Cross Absorption:
- Pooled human sera and purified human paraproteins.