- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Multidrug resistance-associated protein 4
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- ABCC4, MRP4, MOATB, MOAT-B, EST170205, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family C (CFTR/MRP), member 4, canalicular multispecific organic anion transporter (ABC superfamily), Multidrug Resistance Protein 4, RP11-74A12.1, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-20768 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Molecular Weight:
- 150 kDa
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- IHC-P, P-ELISA, WB, IF
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ABCC4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ABCC4.
- Peptide with sequence CNGQPSTLTIFETAL, from the C Terminus of the protein sequence according to NP_005836.2.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Human, Rat
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Complete computational species homology data:
- ABCC4 Antibody (OAEB02455)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Tris saline, pH7.3 with 0.02% sodium azide and 0.5% bovine serum albumin.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Aliquot and store at -20C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Printable datasheet for anti-ABCC4 antibody - OAEB02455
- This antibody is expected to recognize isoform 1 (NP_005836.2) only.
- Application Info:
- P-ELISA 1:32000
WB 1.0~3.0 ug/ml, 170 kDa band observed in rat renal cortex membranes.
IHC 2.0~4.0 ug/ml. Shows strong cytoplasmic staining in small flat basal cells and weak cytoplasmic staining in the columnar secretory cells of the epithelium.
IF Used successfully in human primary hepatocytes as describied in Xu et al, Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2010 Jul;200(1):G126-35, PMID: 20395535.
- Target Reference:
- * Schuetz JD, Connelly MC, Sun D, Paibir SG, Flynn PM, Srinivas RV, Kumar A, Fridland A.; MRP4: A previously unidentified factor in resistance to nucleoside-based antiviral drugs.; Nat Med. 1999 Sep;5(9):1048-51.; Pubmed 10470083
Gori, I. et al. Augmented epithelial multidrug resistance-associated protein 4 expression in peritoneal endometriosis: regulation by lipoxin A(4). Fertil. Steril. 99, 1965-73.e2 (2013). IHC-P, P-ELISA, WB, IF, Human, Rat 23472950
Montani, M. et al. Multidrug resistance protein 4 (MRP4) expression in prostate cancer is associated with androgen signaling and decreases with tumor progression. Virchows Arch. 462, 437-43 (2013). IHC-P, P-ELISA, WB, IF, Human, Rat 23503867
Weerachayaphorn, J. et al. Nuclear factor-E2-related factor 2 is a major determinant of bile acid homeostasis in the liver and intestine. Am. J. Physiol. Gastrointest. Liver Physiol. 302, G925-36 (2012). IHC-P, P-ELISA, WB, IF, Human, Rat 22345550
Xu, S., Weerachayaphorn, J., Cai, S.-Y., Soroka, C. J. & Boyer, J. L. Aryl hydrocarbon receptor and NF-E2-related factor 2 are key regulators of human MRP4 expression. Am. J. Physiol. Gastrointest. Liver Physiol. 299, G126-35 (2010). IHC-P, P-ELISA, WB, IF, Human, Rat 20395535