- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Troponin I, cardiac muscle
- Alias Symbols:
- Goat Antibody to Troponin I-Cardiac
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-130350 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Goat of United States origin
- ELISA, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TNNI3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TNNI3.
- Product Format:
- Affinity Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short-term store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA03115
- Troponin I-Cardiac (27-39 Region)
Specific for Human Cardiac Troponin I. Recognizes epitopes located in the 27-39 region of Troponin I. Cross reactivity with human skeletal Troponin I is 0.02% by ELISA.
- Affinity purified against the 27-39 region of Troponin I-Cardiac
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Highly purified human cardiac Troponin I
- Buffer: 10mM Sodium phosphate, 0.85% Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Tips Information: