- Alias Symbols:
- Goat Antibody to Group A Streptococcus
- ELISA, LF, IA
- Product Format:
- Affinity Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short-term (up to 6 months) store at 2 to 8C. Long term, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA02669
- Streptococcus Group A
Type specific carbohydrate of group A Streptococcus. Does not react with other Strep groups.
- Immunoaffinity chromatography
- Application Info:
- Functions both as a capture and detection antibody in ELISA. Conjugates well with colloidal gold. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assa
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Streptococci, group A
- Buffer: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
Product contains no stabilizing proteins.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: