- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Glyceraldehyde-3-PDH (GAPDH)
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-113612 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice.
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express GAPDH.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express GAPDH.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01089
- Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (multiple species) (GAPDH)
Recognizes GAPDH monomer (36kDa) and the dimer form. Does not react with the tetrameric form. Reacts with GAPDH from fish, frog, chicken, rabbit, mouse and human skeletal muscle. Does
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Purified rabbit muscle GAPDH (whole molecule)
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Tips Information: