- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Zinc finger protein GLI2
- Alias Symbols:
- HPE9, THP1, THP2, GLI2
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-20290 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI GLI2
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IHC-FFPE, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express GLI2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express GLI2.
- The immunogen for anti-GLI2 antibody: synthetic peptide corresponding to an amino acid sequence from an internal region of Mouse GLI2.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-GLI2 antibody - OASA07286
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin(1): 5ug/ml
ELISA: 1/15000 - 1/60000
Western Blotting: 1/500 - 1/2000
(1)Special conditions apply. See (*).
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Mouse brain
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antiserum to mouse GLI2 was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2