- Product Format:
- Affinity Purified, Liquid
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Buffer: 0.02M Potassium phosphate, 0.15M Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% (w/v) Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term, store at 2 to 8C. Stable for several weeks at 2 to 8C as an undiluted liquid. Prepare working dilution only prior to immediate use. Long term, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Protein Name:
- Green fluorescent protein
- Alias Symbols:
- Goat Antibody to Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP)
- Printable datasheet for OAMA03230
- Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP)
Recognizes wild type, recombinant and enhanced forms of GFP. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat Serum and purified and partially purified Green Fluorescent Protein (Aequo