- Protein Name:
- Green fluorescent protein
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP), (Aequorea victoria)
- Mouse. Source: Cell Culture
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20C. Prepare working dilution only prior to immediate use. Aliquot to avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00939
- Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP)
Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP). Detects native GFP and GFP containing recombinant proteins. Does not sufficiently detect enhanced form of GFP. No cross-reactivity to RFP.
- Protein A chromatography
Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Mouse serum and purified and partially purified Green Fluorescent Protein (Aequorea victoria)
Product is sterile filtered.
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: GST-Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP) fusion protein corresponding to the full length sequence of GFP (246 amino acids) derived from the jellyfish Aequorea victoria
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: 0.02M Potassium phosphate, 0.15M Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Tips Information: