- Product Format:
- 50ug at 1mg/mL in 10 mM PBS, pH 7.2, 0.05% NaN3.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20C for 2 years or more. Centrifuge after first thaw to maximize product recovery. Aliquot to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Store aliquots at 4C for several days to weeks.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Anti-GAPDH Monoclonal Antibody
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-113612 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Protein A affinity chromatography from mouse ascites fluid
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express GAPDH.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express GAPDH.
- Recombinant GAPDH
- Printable datasheet for OAEA00006
- Recognizes native and denatured forms of GAPDH (37kDa).
Cross Reactivity: GAPDH from BL-21 bacteria, Sf9 insect, Saccharomyces cerevisiae (yeast), human, mouse, rat, rabbit, chicken, and hamster. GAPDH from other species may also be detectable.
- Application Info:
- WB (with ECL): 1:1000-100,000 dilution (incubate for one hour at room temperature)
IS: 1:500-2000 dilution
For best results with other assays (e.g.: Dot, ELISA, etc), please determine optimal working dilution by titration test
Concepcion, AR; Salas, JT; SÃ¡ez, E; Sarvide, S; Ferrer, A; Portu, A; Uriarte, I; HervÃ¡s-Stubbs, S; Oude Elferink, RP; Prieto, J; Medina, JF; CD8+ T cells undergo activation and programmed death-1 repression in the liver of aged Ae2a,b-/- mice favoring autoimmune cholangitis.. 6, 28588-606 (2015). WB, 26396175
Kalinec, G; Thein, P; Park, C; Kalinec, F; HEI-OC1 cells as a model for investigating drug cytotoxicity. 335, 105-17 (2016). WB, 26930622
Lee, SY; Kim, KA; Kim, CH; Kim, YJ; Lee, JH; Kim, HR; CD44-shRNA recombinant adenovirus inhibits cell proliferation, invasion, and migration, and promotes apoptosis in HCT116 colon cancer cells. 50, 329-336 (2017). WB, 27959393
Manthey, GM; Clear, AD; Liddell, LC; Negritto, MC; Bailis, AM; Homologous recombination in budding yeast expressing the human RAD52 gene reveals a Rad51-independent mechanism of conservative double-strand break repair. 45, 1879-1888 (2017). WB, 27923995
Pannunzio, N. R. et al. Rad59 regulates association of Rad52 with DNA double-strand breaks. Microbiologyopen 1, 285-97 (2012). WB, 23170228
Tanaka, T; Higashi, M; Kimura, K; Wakao, J; Fumino, S; Iehara, T; Hosoi, H; Sakai, T; Tajiri, T; MEK inhibitors as a novel therapy for neuroblastoma: Their in vitro effects and predicting their efficacy. 51, 2074-2079 (2016). WB, 27686482
Yan, L; Lee, S; Lazzaro, DR; Aranda, J; Grant, MB; Chaqour, B; Single and Compound Knock-outs of MicroRNA (miRNA)-155 and Its Angiogenic Gene Target CCN1 in Mice Alter Vascular and Neovascular Growth in the Retina via Resident Microglia. 290, 23264-81 (2015). WB, 26242736
- Tips Information: