- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tyrosine-protein kinase Fyn
- Alias Symbols:
- SLK, SYN, MGC45350, FYN
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-115186, HPA023887
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI FYN
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, IP, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express FYN.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express FYN.
- The immunogen for anti-FYN antibody: bacterially expressed recombinant fragment of human fyn aa 7-176.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
- Printable datasheet for anti-FYN antibody - OASA00727
- Application Info:
- (1)See [*] for special conditions.
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Brain
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Ho, G.J. et al. (2005) Altered p59Fyn kinase expression accompanies disease progression in Alzheimer 's disease: implications for its functional role. Neurobiol. Aging. 26: 625-35.
2. Lee, G. et al. (2004) Phosphorylation of Tau by Fyn: Implications for Alzheimer 's disease. J. Neuroscience 24:2304-12.
3. Olszowy, M.W. et al. (1995) Comparison of p56lck and p59fyn protein expression in thymocyte subsets, peripheral T cells, NK cells and lymphoid cell lines. J. Immunol. (1995). 155(9):4236-4240.
4. Zamoyska, R. et al. (2003) The influence of the src-family kinases Lck and Fyn, on T cell differentiation, survival and activation. Immunol. Rev. 191:107-118.