- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Fms-related tyrosine kinase 3 ligand
- Alias Symbols:
- FL, FLT3LG
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1571 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN Flt3 LIGAND
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express FLT3LG.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express FLT3LG.
- The immunogen for anti-FLT3LG antibody: recombinant human Flt3-Ligand
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended. NB. For functional studies do not add azide.
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-FLT3LG antibody - OASA07755
- Flt3 LIGAND
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This product may be used in an indirect ELISA system or as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA for human Flt3L in combination with This product B as the detection antibody.
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human Flt3-Ligand were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Graddis T. J. et al. (1998) Structure-function analysis of FLT3 Ligand - FLT3 Receptor interactions using a rapid functional screen*. J. Biol. Chem. 273: 17626-17633.
2. Wodnar-Filipowicz, A. et al. (1996) Flt3 Ligand level reflects hematopoietic progenitor cell function in aplastic anemia and chemotherapy-induced bone marrow aplasia. Blood. 88: 4493-4499.
- Tips Information: