- Kit Component:
- 1. Normal goat serum blocking reagent: 10×, 5 ml, for blocking tissue sections.
2. Biotinylated Secondary Antibody (Goat Anti-rabbit IgG): 100×, 0.5ml
(2mg/ml). Affinity purified antibody, labeled with “long-arm” biotin
(Biotinamidohexanoic acid N-hydroxysuccinimide ester, CAS#
3. SABC-FITC+Peroxidase (FITC+Peroxidase conjugated streptavidin):
100×, 0.5ml (2mg/ml). Manufactured by Aviva’s proprietary method,
the complex is very stable and offers superior amplification of the
4. Three drop bottles (For dilution use).
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Printable datasheet for OKBB00101
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- 4C for one year. Avoid freezing.
- IHC(P): 1:50-200
Optimal dilutions should be determined by end users.
- Notes: Rabbit IgG refers to the animal origin of the primary antibody, not the origin of the specimen. This kit must be used on primary antibodies from rabbit.
- Tips Information: