- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Fibrinogen alpha chain
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Fibrinopeptide A
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp 2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from Balb/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express FGA.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express FGA.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01578
- Fibrinopeptide A
Fibrinopeptide A region in the alpha-chain of fibrinogen and free fibrinopeptide A.
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A Sepharose chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Human Fibrinopeptide A, conjugated with a carrier protein.
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful) in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Tips Information: