- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Fibrinogen alpha chain
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Fibrinogen
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from Balb/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express FGA.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express FGA.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01566
- >90% pure. Protein A Sepharose chromatography. Purity is tested by electrophoresis.
- Application Info:
- Fibrinogen immunoassay. Suitable for use in ELISA and Western blot. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application.
Recommended pair for sandwich immunoassay:
Detection - OAMA01566
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Fibrin degradation products.
Affinity Constant: Not determined.
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: