- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- 96-Well Microplate
- Additional Information:
- Dynamic Range: > 5000 Cells
- OMIM: 601153
- Note: The product is for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- AP3Aase, AP3A hydrolase, Bis(5'-adenosyl)-triphosphatase, Diadenosine 5',5'''-P1,P3-triphosphate hydrolase, Dinucleosidetriphosphatase, FRA3B, Fragile histidine triad protein
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Swissprot Id:
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express FHIT.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express FHIT.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
Czarnecka, KH; Migdalska-SÄ™k, M; DomaÅ„ska, D; Pastuszak-Lewandoska, D; Dutkowska, A; Kordiak, J; Nawrot, E; KiszaÅ‚kiewicz, J; Antczak, A; BrzeziaÅ„ska-Lasota, E; FHIT promoter methylation status, low protein and high mRNA levels in patients with non-small cell lung cancer. 49, 1175-84 (2016). ELISA, Human 27572663
- Assay Info:
- Assay Type: Cell-Based
Detection Method: Colorimetric 450 nm
- Tips Information: