- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- FGF-receptor EMBL CAA92275.1
- Alias Symbols:
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI BOVINE FGF RECEPTOR
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, ELISA, IP, IHC-FFPE, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express FGFR2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express FGFR2.
- FGF receptor purified from bovine coronary venular endothelial cells.
- Product Format:
- Purified IgM - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OASA00318
- FGF RECEPTOR
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Frozen: 1/100 - 1/2,000
Immunohistology - Paraffin: 1/100 - 1/2,000
Western Blotting: 1/250 - 1/500
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: Ig concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Tips Information: