- Protein Name:
- Gag polyprotein
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI FELINE IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS p24 gag:Biotin
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OASA00708
- FELINE IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS p24 gag
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This product can be used as a detection reagent in sandwich ELISA assays in combination with OASA00707 as a capture reagent.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.05% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2
- Target Reference:
- 1. Lerner, D.L. et al. (1995) Increased mutation frequency of Feline Immunodeficiency Virus lacking functional deoxyuridine-triphosphatase. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 92: 7480-7484.
2. Chatterji, U. et al. (2000) Feline immunodeficiency virus Vif localizes to the nucleus. J. Virol. 74: 2533-2540.
3. Norway, R. M. et al. (2001) Thymic lesions in cats infected with a pathogenic molecular clone or an ORF-A/2 -deficient molecular clone of Feline Immunodeficiency Virus. J. Virol. 75: 5833-5841.
4. Simon, J.H.M. et al. (1997) The Vif and Gag proteins of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 colocalize in infected human T cells. J. Virol. 71: 5259-5267.
- Tips Information: