- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI FELINE CALICIVIRUS
- ELISA, IHC-FFPE, WB
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OASA00693
- Mouse anti Feline calicivirus antibody, clone FCV1-43 recognizes feline calicivirus, and does not cross-react with FIV or FeLV.Mouse anti Feline calicivirus antibody, clone FCV1-43 detects a 63kDa band in Western blots, representing the viral capsid protein. It may also be used in immunofluorescence techniques to detect viral infection, and has neutralising activity against feline calicivirus. Removal of the preservative is recommended prior to use in functional assays.
- Application Info:
- IHC-FFPE: This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
ELISA: Clone S1-9 may be used in an indirect ELISA or as the capture reagent in a sandwich ELISA with biotinylated clone S1-9 (Catalog # OASA00694).
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.05% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2
- Tips Information: