- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 6
- Alias Symbols:
- FASL, CD178, CD95L, CD95-L, TNFSF6, APT1LG1, FASLG
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-159339 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD178:RPE
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express FASLG.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express FASLG.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 1 ml distilled water
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-FASLG antibody - OASA01407
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry(1): Neat
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of CD178 transfected CHO cells with Mouse anti Human CD178: Alexa Fluor 647
Application #2: Staining of permeabilised Jurkat cells with Mouse anti Human CD178
Application #3: Staining of permeabilised Jurkat cells with Mouse anti Human CD178
Application #4: Staining of permeabilised Jurkat cells with Mouse anti Human CD178:Alexa Fluor 488
Application #5: Staining of permeabilised Jurkat cells with Mouse anti Human CD178:RPE
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the P3U1 myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
1% - Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Legembre, P. et al. (2005) Amplification of Fas-Mediated Apoptosis in Type II Cells via Microdomain Recruitment. Mol. Cell. Biol. 25: 6811 - 6820.
2. Mesdaghi, M. et al. (2010) Natural Killer Cells in Allergic Rhinitis Patients and Nonatopic Controls.
- Tips Information: