- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 6
- Alias Symbols:
- gld, CD178, CD95L, Fas-L, Faslg, CD95-L, Tnfsf6, APT1LG1, Fas-Ligand, Fasl
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-19681 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- HAMSTER ANTI MOUSE CD178
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Fasl.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Fasl.
- The immunogen for anti-Fasl antibody: b6 mouse FasL/BHK cells
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Fasl antibody - OASA00056
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/25 - 1/200
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of mouse CD178 transfected cells with Hamster anti Mouse CD178:Alexa Fluor ?488
Application #2: Staining of mouse CD178 transfected cells with Hamster anti Mouse CD178:FITC
Application #3: Staining of mouse CD178 transfected cells with Hamster anti Mouse CD178:RPE
Application #4: Staining of mouse CD178 transfected cells with Hamster anti Mouse CD178:Alexa Fluor ?647
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: Total protein concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Trinite, B. et al. (2000) A subset of cytolytic dendritic cells in rat. J. Immunol. 165: 4202-4208.
2. Watanabe, T. et al. (2002) Administration of an antigen at a high dose generates regulatory CD4+ T cells expressing CD95 Ligand and secreting IL-4 in the liver. J. Immunol. 168: 2188-2199.
3. Kayagaki, N. et al. (1997) Polymorphism of murine Fas ligand that affects the biological activity. P.N.A.S. 94: 3914-3919.