- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 6
- Alias Symbols:
- APT1, CD95, FAS1, APO-1, FASTM, ALPS1A, TNFRSF6, FAS
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1023 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD95
- Protein Size (# AA):
- FC, IP
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express FAS.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express FAS.
- The immunogen for anti-FAS antibody: fusion protein comprising extracellular domain of human Fas linked to human Fc.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-FAS antibody - OASA02569
- LOB 3/17
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/50 - 1/100
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of HUT78 T cell line with Mouse anti Human CD95:FITC
Application #2: Staining of human peripheral blood granulocytes with Mouse anti Human CD95:Alexa Fluor 647
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NSI myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Tris NaCl pH8.0
- Target Reference:
- 1. Mesdaghi, M. et al. (2010) Natural Killer Cells in Allergic Rhinitis Patients and Nonatopic Controls.
Int Arch Allergy Immunol. 153: 234-38.
- Tips Information: