- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: TRIS buffered saline
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tissue factor
- Alias Symbols:
- TF, TFA, CD142, FLJ17960, F3
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-18786 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD142
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express F3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express F3.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Printable datasheet for anti-F3 antibody - OASA01250
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
- Target Reference:
- 1. van der Putten, R.F. et al. (2005) High-affinity antibodies in a new immunoassay for plasma tissue factor: reduction in apparent intra-individual variation. Clin. Chem. Lab. Med. 43:1386 - 1391.
2. Roy, F.M. et al. (2005) State and diagnostic value of plasma tissue factor in early-hospitalised patients with chest pain. Br. J. Haematol. 131:91-99.
- Tips Information: