- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- CVL, CVIL, VIL2, MGC1584, FLJ26216, DKFZp762H157, EZR
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-6407 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI HUMAN EZRIN
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express EZR.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express EZR.
- The immunogen for anti-EZR antibody: peptide sequence C-QDYEEKTKKAER from the internal region of ezrin (NP_003370.2).
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-EZR antibody - OASA06157
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 1/16,000
Western Blotting: 1.0 - 3.0ug/ml
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antiserum to human ezrin was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: TRIS buffered saline pH7.3
- Target Reference:
- 1. Tsukita, S. et al. (1997) ERM (ezrin/radixin/moesin) family: from cytoskeleton to signal transduction. Curr. Opin. Cell Biol. 9: 70-75.
- Tips Information: