- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Protein C-ets-2
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Protein C-ets-2,ETS2
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-112 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Molecular Weight:
- 53001 Da
- WB, FC, IHC
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ETS2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ETS2.
- This ETS2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 152~182 amino acids from the Central region of human ETS2.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide. This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8 deg C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20 deg C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Approximately 0.5mg/ml. Actual concentration varies with each lot.
- Printable datasheet for anti-ETS2 antibody - OAAB06446
- Rabbit Ig
- Application Info:
- The suggested dilution is:
ELISA ~~ 1:1,000
Western blotting~~ 1:100~500
Immunohistochemistry ~~ 1:50~100
Flow cytometry ~~ 1:10~50
Yoshimatsu, Y. et al. Ets family members induce lymphangiogenesis through physical and functional interaction with Prox1. J. Cell Sci. 124, 2753-62 (2011). WB, FC, IHC, Human 21807940