- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Serum paraoxonase/arylesterase 1
- Alias Symbols:
- ESA, PON, MVCD5,
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-133919 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- This antibody reacts with a 40 kD cell surface glycoprotein called epithelial specific antigen (ESA). It reacts with the same molecule which is also detected by antibodies such as 17-1A, AUA1, KS1/4, Ber-EP4, 323/A3, MOC-31, GA733, HEA125 and others.
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PON1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PON1.
- Small Cell Lung Carcinoma Cells
- Product Format:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 - 8C for short term, freeze under -20C for long term storage
- Printable datasheet for ESA Antibody (OAAD00013) - OAAD00013
- B29.1 (VU-ID9)
- Application Info:
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin/Frozen) 1:50-1:60
- Additional Information:
Cellular Localization: Cell Membrane
Presentation: 20 mM Tris-Borate, 150 mM Sodium Chloride, dialyzed media RPMI 1640/D-MEM containing Fetal Bovine Serum, BMC-6 Carrier Polysaccharides, Carrier Protein, and 0.05% Sodium Azide, pH 7.5.
Aliquoting Instructions: Do not dilute the entire reconsituted solution at once. Withdraw aliquots as needed with a micropipette and keep concentrated stock at 4C. Dilute according to the particular application being used. In general, the 0.05M Borate pH 8.0 containing 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.05% Sodium Azide, is a good dilutent to use with most antibodies. GENERAL INFO: When diluting for Immunohistochemistry, ELISA, or Western Blot, make the dilution in Primary Antibody Diluting Buffer . Avoid diluting the entire contents of the vial at once since the diluted solution may have reduced stability.
- Protocol Information:
Staining Procedure: Prolonged fixation in buffered formalin can destroy the epitope. The antibody may be used at a dilution of 1:50-1:60 with AutoProbe III. The optimal conditions should be determined by the individual laboratory.To differentiate between mesothelioma and carcinoma.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Tsubura, et al., J Cutan Pathol, 19: 73, 1992.
2. Szala, et al., Proc Nat Acad Sci, USA, 87: 3542-6, 1990.