- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- PE2, PE-2
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- ETS domain-containing transcription factor ERF
- Protein Accession #:
- Description of Target:
- Members of the ETS family of transcription factors, such as ERF, regulate cell proliferation and differentiation. They share a highly conserved DNA-binding domain, the ETS domain, that recognizes the sequence GGAA/T (de Castro et al., 1997 [PubMed 9192842]). For further information on ETS transcription factors, see ETS1 (MIM 164720).
- Molecular Weight:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ERF.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ERF.
- Protein Interactions:
- UBC; PAXIP1; SUMO2; XPO1; EPHB2; CSNK1A1; MAPK1; HMGB1;
- Quality Control:
- This product was tested on western blot.
Application : Western blot standard.
Observed Molecular Weight: 42
Expression system : Bacteria
- GST in N-terminal
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 200ul of distilled water. Final concentration is 1 mg/ml. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Additional Information:
- Buffer Formulation: 0.1M Tris-HCl (pH 6.8) buffer containing 0.2M DTT, 4% SDS, 0.2% Bromophenol blue and 20% Sucrose.