- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- EP, MVCD2, MGC138142, EPO
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN ERYTHROPOIETIN
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express EPO.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express EPO.
- The immunogen for anti-EPO antibody: r-DNA
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-EPO antibody - OASA02763
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 1/500K - 1/2M
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline, pH 7.2
- Tips Information: