- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Kit Duration:
- < 4 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology EHF Antibody (IgG) ELISA Kit (Rat) (OKCA00188) is based on a qualitative reverse phase enzyme immuno assay technique. The microtiter well-plate in this kit has been pre-coated with EHF antigen and blocked. Samples or controls are added to the plate wells, incubated and washed. A horseradish peroxidase (HRP) conjugated anti-Rat IgG detector antibody is then added, incubated and washed. EHF Antibody in samples or controls will bind to the antigen immobilized in the well and are subsequently bound by the HRP conjugated anti-Rat IgG antibody. Washing removes unbound sample and detector antibody. An enzymatic reaction is then produced through the addition of reporter substrate which is catalyzed by the immobilized HRP to generate a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is measured by reading the absorbance at 450 nm which is proportional to the amount of EHF Antibody contained in the sample or standard.
- Kit Reproducibility:
Mean Intra-Assay Precision %CV: < 15% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-Assay Precision %CV: < 15% (n = 20)
- Kit Component:
Component Amount EHF Microplate 96 Well (12 x 8 Well Strips) Negative Control 1 x 500 uL Positive Control 1 x 500 uL Sample Diluent 2 x 20 mL Anti-Rat IgG Antibody HRP-Conjugate 1 x 12 mL 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 7 mL Substrate A 1 x 7 mL Substrate B 1 x 7 mL Stop Solution 1 x 7 mL
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Gene Symbol:
- EHF IgG
- Alias Symbols:
- Protein Name:
- Epidemic Hemorrhagic Fever Virus Antibody (IgG)
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of rat epidemic hemorrhagic fever antibody (IgG). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between rat epidemic hemorrhagic fever antibody (IgG) and
analogues was observed.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Qualitative Reverse Capture Immunoassay
- Tips Information: