- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Ephrin type-A receptor 4
- Alias Symbols:
- SEK, HEK8, TYRO1, EPHA4
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-120067 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN EPHA4
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express EPHA4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express EPHA4.
- The immunogen for anti-EPHA4 antibody: synthetic peptide: internal domain of human EphA4.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-EPHA4 antibody - OASA07724
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin(1): 5 - 10ug/ml
(1)Special conditions apply. See (*).
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Glomerulus
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to EphA4 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbit with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.7
- Target Reference:
- 1. Kullander, K. et al. (2001) Kinase-dependent and kinase-independent functions of EphA4 receptors in major axon tract formation in vivo. Neuron 29: 73-84.
2. Murai, K. K. et al. (2003) Control of hippocampal dendritic spine morphology through ephrin-A3/EphA4 signaling. Nat. Neurosci. 6: 153-160.
3. Theil, T. et al. (1998) Segmental expression of the EphA4 (Sek-1) receptor tyrosine kinase in the hindbrain is under direct transcriptional control of Krox-20. Development. 125: 443-452.
- Tips Information: