- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Histone acetyltransferase p300
- Alias Symbols:
- p300, KAT3B, EP300
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-29431 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN p300
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IP, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express EP300.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express EP300.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-EP300 antibody - OASA08061
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Immunoprecipitation: 1 - 4ug/mg of lysate
Western Blotting: 1/5,000 - 1/25,000
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antiserum to human p300 was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Tris-citrate/phosphate buffer
- Tips Information: