- Official Gene Full Name:
- 14-3-3 protein gamma
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- 14-3-3GAMMA, 14-3-3 gamma
- Description of Target:
- Adapter protein implicated in the regulation of a large spectrum of both general and specialized signaling pathways. Binds to a large number of partners, usually by recognition of a phosphoserine or phosphothreonine motif. Binding generally results in the modulation of the activity of the binding partner.
- Protein Name:
- 14-3-3 protein gamma
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates, Cell Lysates
- 0.039 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.156 - 10 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level OKCA01039 were tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level OKCA01039 were tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <8%
Inter-Assay CV: <10%
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology YWHAG ELISA Kit (Chicken) (OKCA01039) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for YWHAG has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for YWHAG is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample YWHAG captured in the well.
- Kit Component:
|YWHAG Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|YWHAG Lyophilized Standard||2 x 10 ng|
|100X Biotinylated YWHAG Detector Anitbody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 50 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 15 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 15 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Linearity:
|Dilution||Mean Recovery (%)||Range (%)|
- Kit Recovery:
|Sample||Mean Recovery (%)||Range (%)|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||93||85-100|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express YWHAG.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express YWHAG.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.