- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Protein Name:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-10717 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Molecular Weight:
- 14 kDa
- The antibody was purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using immunogen.
- WB, IHC, IF, ELISA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express SNCB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express SNCB.
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized peptide derived between 85-134 amino acids from the C-Terminal region of human Synuclein beta.
- Species Reactivity:
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Product Format:
- Liquid (without Mg2+ and Ca2+) (pH 7.4), 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20°C/1 year
- 1 mg/ml
- Printable datasheet for OAAF01932
- Synuclein beta antibody detects endogenous levels of total Synuclein beta protein.
- The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- Application Info:
- WB: 1:500~1000
- Target Reference:
- Yuxin Fan, Hum. Mol. Genet., Oct 2006; 15: 3002 - 3011.
Makoto Hashimoto, J. Biol. Chem., May 2004; 279: 23622 - 23629.
Cristine Alves da Costa, J. Biol. Chem., Sep 2003; 278: 37330 - 37335.
Heather Snyder, J. Biol. Chem., Mar 2005; 280: 75