Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Independence Day - July 4th, 2018.
Please go here for more info.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-10717 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Molecular Weight:
- 14288 Da
- WB, IHC, ELISA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express SNCB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express SNCB.
- Species Reactivity:
- Human, Mouse
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human; Mouse
- Product Format:
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide. This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8 deg C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20 deg C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Approximately 0.5mg/ml. Actual concentration varies with each lot.
- Printable datasheet for anti-SNCB antibody - OAAB03245
- Rabbit Ig
- Application Info:
- The suggested dilution is:
ELISA ~~ 1:1,000
Western blotting~~ 1:100~500
Immunohistochemistry ~~ 1:50~100
- Description: This SNCB antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 100-130 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SNCB.
- Tips Information: