- Official Gene Full Name:
- synuclein, alpha (non A4 component of amyloid precursor)
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Description of Target:
- May be involved in the regulation of dopamine release and transport.
- Protein Name:
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates , Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- < 7.8 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 15.6 - 1,000 pg/mL
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology SNCA ELISA Kit (Pig) (OKEH03912) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for SNCA has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for SNCA is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample SNCA captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|SNCA Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|SNCA Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Biotinylated SNCA Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 10 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express SNCA.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express SNCA.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural pig Alpha-synuclein. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.