- Official Gene Full Name:
- synuclein, alpha
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- alphaSYN, alpha-synuclein, Alpha-synuclein, NACP, Non-A4 component of amyloid precursor, Non-A beta component of AD amyloid, Syn
- Description of Target:
- May be involved in the regulation of dopamine release and transport.
- Protein Name:
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernatant and other biological fluids
- 28 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 78-5,000 pg/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level Snca was tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level Snca was tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <10% (n=20)
Inter-Assay CV: <12% (n=24)
- Kit Duration:
- 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology Snca ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKCD02898) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Snca has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wellss, incubated and removed.A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Snca is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away.An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP to generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidicstop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Snca captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-Snca Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|Snca Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X Biotinylated Snca Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 6 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 9 mL|
- Kit Linearity:
|EDTA Plasma (n=5)||97-105%||86-104%||90-97%||89-103%|
|Heparin Plasma (n=5)||86-102%||91-104%||95-102%||78-97%|
- Kit Recovery:
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
|EDTA Plasma (n=5)||87-96||90|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express SNCA.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express SNCA.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Synuclein Alpha (SNCa).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Synuclein Alpha (SNCa) and analogues was observed.