- Official Gene Full Name:
- synaptosomal-associated protein 25
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Bdr, GENA 70, Snap, SNAP-25, sp, SUP, Super protein, Synaptosomal-associated 25 kDa protein, Synaptosomal-associated protein 25
- Description of Target:
- t-SNARE involved in the molecular regulation of neurotransmitter release. May play an important role in the synaptic function of specific neuronal systems. Associates with proteins involved in vesicle docking and membrane fusion. Regulates plasma membrane recycling through its interaction with CENPF (PubMed:16672379). Modulates the gating characteristics of the delayed rectifier voltage-dependent potassium channel KCNB1 in pancreatic beta cells.
- Protein Name:
- Synaptosomal-associated protein 25(SNAP-25)
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates, Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- 0.156 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.312 - 20 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: <= 6.2% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: <= 8.7% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology SNAP25 ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKEH03377) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Snap25 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and incubated.After washing, a biotinylated detector antibody specific for Snap25 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away.An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidicstop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Snap25 captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-Snap25 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|Snap25 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Biotinylated Snap25 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 86%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Snap25.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Snap25.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural mouse SNAP-25. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.