- Official Gene Full Name:
- secretogranin III
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- FLJ90833, Secretogranin-3, Secretogranin III, SgIII, SGIII, UNQ2502/PRO5990
- Description of Target:
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the chromogranin/secretogranin family of neuroendocrine secretory proteins. Granins may serve as precursors for biologically active peptides. Some granins have been shown to function as helper proteins in sorting and proteolytic processing of prohormones; however, the function of this protein is unknown. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- Protein Name:
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates , Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- < 0.1 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.156 - 10 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: < 6.1% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: < 9.2% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology SCG3 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKEH02209) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for SCG3 has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for SCG3 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample SCG3 captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|SCG3 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|SCG3 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Biotinylated SCG3 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 101%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express SCG3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express SCG3.
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for OKEH02209
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 - 8C. Do not use the kit beyond the expiration date.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural human Secretogranin-3. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.