- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Trafficking protein, kinesin binding 1
- Protein Name:
- Trafficking kinesin-binding protein 1
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- OIP106, MILT1
- Description of Target:
- The specific function of the protein remains unknown.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TRAK1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TRAK1.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human TRAK1
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 93%; Dog: 93%; Horse: 93%; Human: 100%; Pig: 93%; Rabbit: 83%; Rat: 79%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-TRAK1 (ARP54521_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: ILETEAADLGNDERSKKPGTPGTPGSHDLETALRRLSLRRENYLSERRFF
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- SKIL; CDK6; HGS; TRAF3IP1; CDC5L; TRAK1; POLR2A; OGT; TRAK2; KIF5B; KIF5C;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-TRAK1 (ARP54521_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP54521 (Previous Catalog # AAPP31305)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-TRAK1 (ARP54521_P050) antibody
- Sample Type Confirmation:
TRAK1 is strongly supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in HepG2
There is BioGPS gene expression data showing that TRAK1 is expressed in HCT15, HT1080
TRAK1 is supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in H
- Target Reference:
- Fransson,S., (2006) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 344 (2), 500-510
- Additional Product Images:
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this TRAK1 antibody (ARP54521_P050)
Click here to view the TRAK1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: TRAK1 antibody (ARP54521_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-TRAK1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:1562500
Positive Control: HT1080
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The specific function of the protein remains unknown.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s TRAK1 antibody (ARP54521_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com
Researcher: Gulcin Pekkurnaz, F.M. Kirby Neurobiology Center
Application: Western blotting
Species + Tissue/Cell type: Lane1: 10 ug myc-hTRAK1 transfected HEK293 lysate
Primary antibody dilution: 1:500
Secondary antibody: Anti-rabbit HRP
Secondary antibody dilution: 1:2000
How do Aviva's reagents play a role in your experimental goals?
I tested the antibody recently and I am planning to use it in the future experiments.
How would you rate this antibody on a scale from 1-5 (5=best) and why?
Would you use this antibody in future experiments?
Have you used another antibody which has worked in your application?
Do you believe the information about the reagent on Aviva's website is correct?
Validation: Western Blot
Sample Description: Myc-tagged hMilton1 overexpressed HEK293T lysate
Species, Tissue/Cell Type: Human cell line
How many different experimental trials were conducted using the antibody sample?
What type of experimental sample are you using and how did you preparing it?
2x106 HEK cells were solubilized in 600ul lysis buffer, resuspended in Laemmli buffer. 2.5% of the cell lysate used for WB.
Primary used and dilution: 1:500 in 5%milk PBS
Secondary used and dilution: 1:5000 in 5%milk PBS
8% gel, standart WB protocol.
What controls were used in your experiment? Please include your positive control:
Overexpressed protein was also myc-tagged. Anti-myc Ab used as a positive control
How did you store the antibody after re-suspension?