- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Protein kinase, cAMP-dependent, regulatory, type I, beta
- Protein Name:
- cAMP-dependent protein kinase type I-beta regulatory subunit
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-100414 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- Cyclic AMP-dependent protein kinase A (PKA) is an essential enzyme in the signaling pathway of the second messenger cAMP. Through phosphorylation of target proteins, PKA controls many biochemical events in the cell including regulation of metabolism, ion
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PRKAR1B.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PRKAR1B.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human PRKAR1B
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep, Zebrafish
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 92%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 85%; Rat: 100%; Sheep: 85%; Zebrafish: 100%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-PRKAR1B (ARP56420_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: LNRPRAATVVARGPLKCVKLDRPRFERVLGPCSEILKRNIQRYNSFISLT
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- UBC; DUS3L; THG1L; EEF2K; CALU; PRKACB; PRKACA; Dlg4; CUL3; WNK1; EGFR; PPP1R9A; WRN; SMAD3; AKAP1; SMAD4; PRKAR1A; PRKAR1B;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-PRKAR1B (ARP56420_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAPP38729
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-PRKAR1B (ARP56420_P050) antibody
- Target Reference:
- Zhan,X. (2006) Anal. Biochem. 354 (2), 279-289
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this PRKAR1B antibody (ARP56420_P050)
Click here to view the PRKAR1B antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: PRKAR1B antibody (ARP56420_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-PRKAR1B Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:1562500
Positive Control: Fetal Heart
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: Cyclic AMP-dependent protein kinase A (PKA) is an essential enzyme in the signaling pathway of the second messenger cAMP. Through phosphorylation of target proteins, PKA controls many biochemical events in the cell including regulation of metabolism, ion
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s PRKAR1B antibody (ARP56420_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org