- Product Format:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store freeze-dried product at 2-8C until reconstitution. When ready to use, reconstitute with 2.0 ml d. water. Centrifuge product if the solution is not clear after reconstitution. To judge clarity, draw product into a clean pasteur pipette. Storing the product for more than one day at final working dilutions is not recommended. For extended storage as a liquid, add an equal volume of glycerol (ACS or better grade) for a final concentration of 50% followed by storage at -20C. Please note that the concentration of protein and buffer salts will be one-half of the original after the addition of glycerol. Alternatively, the product may be aliquoted and frozen at -70C or below, in the absence of glycerol. It is important to avoid repeated freezing and thawing. Expiration date: one year from date of reconstitution.
Suggested Dilution Range:
1:10,000 - 1:200,000 for Western blotting with ECL substrates
1:5,000 - 1:100,000 for ELISA and Western blotting with chromogenic substrates
1:500 - 1:5,000 for immunohisto/cytochemistry
- Printable datasheet for ASP00001
- Based on immunoelectrophoresis, the antibody reacts with the heavy chains on rabbit IgG and with light chains common to most rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins, but the antibody may cross-react with immunoglobulins from other species.
- The antibody was isolated from antisera by immunoaffinity chromatography using antigens coupled to agarose beads.
- Additional Information:
- Antibody Concentration: 0.8 mg/ml
Buffer: 0.01M Sodium Phosphate, 0.25M NaCl, pH 7.6
Stabilizer: 15 mg/ml Bovine Serum Albumin
Preservative: None (Warning: Use of sodium azide as a preservative will substantially inhibit the enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.)
Note: Due to tightened regulations in many countries and states, thimerosal, a mercury-containing preservative, will no longer be included in our products. Please follow our recommendation for storage to avoid microbial contamination.
Chung, W.-G., Sandoval, M. A., Sloat, B. R., Lansakara-P, D. S. P. & Cui, Z. Stearoyl gemcitabine nanoparticles overcome resistance related to the over-expression of ribonucleotide reductase subunit M1. J. Control. Release 157, 132-40 (2012). 21851843
Shojaei, S; Ghavami, S; Panjehshahin, MR; Owji, AA; Effects of Ethanol on the Expression Level of Various BDNF mRNA Isoforms and Their Encoded Protein in the Hippocampus of Adult and Embryonic Rats. 16, 30422-37 (2015). 26703578
Shojaei, S; Panjehshahin, MR; Shafiee, SM; Khoshdel, Z; Borji, M; Ghasempour, G; Owji, AA; Differential Effects of Resveratrol on the Expression of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor Transcripts and Protein in the Hippocampus of Rat Brain. 42, 32-39 (2017). 28293048