Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Memorial Holiday - May 28th, 2018.
Please go here for more info.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE SKIN TOTAL PROTEIN LYSATE (7 DAYS OLD)
- Application Info:
- Western Blotting: Neat
- Additional Information:
- Approx Protein Conc: Total protein concentration 2mg/ml
- Label Protein Molar Ratio: Skin tissue lysate (7 Days Old) was prepared by homogenization in modified RIPA buffer (150 mM sodium chloride, 50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.4, 1 mM ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, 1 mM phenylmethylsulfonyl fluoride, 1% Triton X-100, 1% sodium deoxycholic acid, 0.1% sodium dodecylsulfate, 5 ug/ml of aprotinin, 5 ug/ml of leupeptin.) Tissue and cell debris was removed by centrifugation. The product was boiled for 5 min in 1 x SDS sample buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl pH 6.8, 12.5% glycerol, 1% sodium dodecylsulfate, 0.01% bromophenol blue) containing 5% beta-mercaptoethanol. **
Preservative: None present.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2-8oC for continuous use. For extended storage, freeze working aliquots at -70oC. Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended.
- Printable datasheet for OOSA10262
- Tips Information: