- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Zinc finger protein 341
- Protein Name:
- Zinc finger protein 341
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Description of Target:
- The ZNF341 gene is located on chromosome 20.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- IHC, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ZNF341.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ZNF341.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human ZNF341
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 86%; Dog: 86%; Guinea Pig: 86%; Horse: 79%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 93%; Rabbit: 86%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-ZNF341 (ARP30014_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: GEEEGDKPESKQVVLIDSSYLCQFCPSKFSTYFQLKSHMTQHKNEQVYKC
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- CENPP; KLHL38; WDYHV1; MAGEB4; CSTF2; ARNT2; PRPF40A;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-ZNF341 (ARP30014_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP30014 (Previous Catalog # AAPH00114)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-ZNF341 (ARP30014_P050) antibody
- Target Reference:
- Ota,T., et al., (2004) Nat. Genet. 36 (1), 40-45
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ZNF341 antibody (ARP30014_P050)
Click here to view the ZNF341 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ZNF341 antibody (ARP30014_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-ZNF341 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: HepG2
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The ZNF341 gene is located on chromosome 20.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s ZNF341 antibody (ARP30014_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ZNF341 antibody.
Click here to view the ZNF341 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ZNF341 antibody (ARP30014)
Rabbit Anti-ZNF341 Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP30014
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Intestine
Cellular Data: Epithelial cells of intestinal villas
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml