- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Kruppel-like factor 4 (gut)
- Protein Name:
- Krueppel-like factor 4
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- EZF, Gklf, Zie
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-114641 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- The function of Klf4 remains unknown.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Klf4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Klf4.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of Mouse
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 93%; Dog: 93%; Horse: 93%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 86%; Pig: 93%; Rabbit: 93%; Rat: 86%; Sheep: 93%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-Klf4 (ARP38429_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MRQPPGESDMAVSDALLPSFSTFASGPAGREKTLRPAGAPTNRWREELSH
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- Rad21; Smarca4; Tsix; Apc; Pou5f1;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-Klf4 (ARP38429_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP38429 (Previous Catalog # AAPP20618)
- Printable datasheet for anti-Klf4 (ARP38429_P050) antibody
Is the first time I am using Aviva's reagents
How would you rate this antibody on a scale from 1-5 (5=best) and why?
Would you use this antibody in future experiments?
Have you used another antibody which has worked in your application?
Yes, from Abcam
Do you believe the information about the reagent on Aviva's website is correct?
Not totally (unspecific bands not mentioned)
If the antibody works, do you plan to use it in future experiments or to publish your data? Why or why not?
How did you store the antibody after re-suspension?
Accordingly to manufacture instructions (-20 C)
Sample Description (please include 1) species type, and 2) cell/tissue type, and 3) how much protein loaded for each lane of your gel):
1 - human; 2 - CFBE (lung cell line); 3 - 30, 50, 80 ug
How many different experimental trials were conducted using the antibody sample?
How was this sample prepared?
CFBE Cells were washed and resuspended in Laemmli sample buffer and kept at -20 C until loaded
What controls were used in your experiment (positive/negative)?
Please include your detailed WB Procedure/Protocol here:
Blocking in 5% milk in PBS-Tween, 1h, rt
Primary antibody in 5% milk in PBS-Tween (1:1000 or 1:500), overnight, 4C
Secondary antibody anti-rabbit-HRP in 5% milk in PBS-Tween (1:3000) , 1h, rt
Primary antibody dilution and incubation time:
1 ug/ml (1:2000), 2h rt or overnight 4 C
Secondary antibody used and dilution and incubation time:
anti-rabbit-HRP in 5% milk in PBS-Tween (1:3000), 1 hr rt
Submitted by Ana Sofia Cachaco, Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade de Lisboa