- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Protein Name:
- Protein hunchback
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Dmel_CG9786, CG9786, Hb, Rg-bx, Rg-pbx, hbHLH, Dmel\CG9786, HB, Hunchback, l(3)85Ah, R-pbx
- Description of Target:
- Hb is a gap class segmentation protein that controls development of head structures.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express hb.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express hb.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of Fruit fly
- Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Rat: 100%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-hb (ARP47827_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MQNWETTATTNYEQHNAWYNSMFAANIKQEPGHHLDGNSVASSPRQSPIP
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- nos; Larp7; pho; tsl; bnl; ftz; bcd; kni; ple; Kr; pum;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-hb (ARP47827_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP47827 (Previous Catalog # AAPS19007)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-hb (ARP47827_P050) antibody
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this hb antibody (ARP47827_P050)
Click here to view the hb antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: hb antibody (ARP47827_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-hb Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: Drosophila
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: Hb is a gap class segmentation protein that controls development of head structures.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s hb antibody (ARP47827_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com