- Official Gene Full Name:
- prolactin receptor
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- hPRLrI, delta 4-SF1b truncated prolactin receptor|delta 4-delta 7/11 truncated prolactin receptor|hPRL receptor|prolactin receptor delta 7/11|secreted prolactin binding protein
- Description of Target:
- This is a receptor for the anterior pituitary hormone prolactin.
- Protein Name:
- Prolactin receptor
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates
- 2.35 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 9.38 - 600 pg/mL
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology Prlr ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKCA01745) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Prlr has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Prlr is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Prlr captured in the well.
- Kit Component:
|Prlr Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|Prlr Lyophilized Standard||2 x 600 pg|
|100X Biotinylated Prlr Detector Anitbody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 50 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 15 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 15 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Linearity:
|Dilution||Mean Recovery (%)||Range (%)|
- Kit Recovery:
|Sample||Mean Recovery (%)||Range (%)|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||85||80-90|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Prlr.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Prlr.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.