- Official Gene Full Name:
- protocadherin gamma subfamily A, 3
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Description of Target:
- Potential calcium-dependent cell-adhesion protein. May be involved in the establishment and maintenance of specific neuronal connections in the brain.
- Protein Name:
- Protocadherin gamma-A3
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates
- 15.6 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 62.5 - 4,000 pg/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level OKCA01467 were tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level OKCA01467 were tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <8%
Inter-Assay CV: <10%
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology PCDHGA3 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCA01467) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for PCDHGA3 has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for PCDHGA3 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample PCDHGA3 captured in the well.
- Kit Component:
|PCDHGA3 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|PCDHGA3 Lyophilized Standard||2 x 4 ng|
|100X Biotinylated PCDHGA3 Detector Anitbody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 50 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 15 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 15 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Linearity:
|Dilution||Mean Recovery (%)||Range (%)|
- Kit Recovery:
|Sample||Mean Recovery (%)||Range (%)|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||100||96-105|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PCDHGA3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PCDHGA3.
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for OKCA01467
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 - 8C. Do not use the kit beyond the expiration date.