- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Paired box 7
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-130019 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- The function of Pax7 remains unknown.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- IF, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Pax7.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Pax7.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human Pax7
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Goat: 86%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 100%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-Pax7 (ARP30947_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: SDVESEPDLPLKRKQRRSRTTFTAEQLEELEKAFERTHYPDIYTREELAQ
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-Pax7 (ARP30947_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP30947 (Previous Catalog # AAPP24013)
- Printable datasheet for anti-Pax7 (ARP30947_P050) antibody
Ezin, A. M., Sechrist, J. W., Zah, A., Bronner, M. & Fraser, S. E. Early regulative ability of the neuroepithelium to form cardiac neural crest. Dev. Biol. 349, 238-49 (2011). IF, WB, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish 21047505
Van Ry, P. M., Minogue, P., Hodges, B. L. & Burkin, D. J. Laminin-111 improves muscle repair in a mouse model of merosin-deficient congenital muscular dystrophy. Hum. Mol. Genet. (2013). doi:10.1093/hmg/ddt428 IF, WB, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish 24009313
Customer Reviews for Pax7 Antibody (ARP30947_P050) tested with overexpressed Pax-7 in C2C12 cells in Immunofluorescence
Cat # ARP30947_P050
KIng's College London
Recognized Pax7 when over expressed in myogenic C2 cells, but had high background, when compared with the DSHB monoclonal. Detection of endogenous Pax7 in mouse satellite cells again revealed a high background compared to the monoclonal.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this Pax7 antibody (ARP30947_P050)
Click here to view the Pax7 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: Pax7 antibody (ARP30947_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-Pax7 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: Rat Muscle
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The function of Pax7 remains unknown.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s Pax7 antibody (ARP30947_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org